Nestled in Isola Rossa, a hidden gem on Sardinia’s coast, the Torreruja hotel occupies a prime position along the village’s promenade and seaside. About an hour from airports Olbia and Alghero and 40 minutes from nearby ports, the Torreruja is perfect for a secluded escape in one of the island’s most picturesque places.
At the Torreruja, you’ll find panoramic sea views, privacy and opportunities to watch the most wonderful sunsets unfold before you. An undiscovered paradise awaits at the Hotel Relax Torreruja which offers accommodations in beautiful rooms as well as private villas.
Sardinia is well known for its sunny beaches and its crystal clear water and the Hotel Relax Torreruja offers three enchanting possibilities:
A large beautiful seawater swimming pool with an amazing panorama, sun beds, pool attendance
and snack bar. An area of the swimming pool is equipped with parasols.
The Centre is equipped with heated seawater multifunction Thalasso pools, several booths for treatments with seawater, massages, beauty treatments, sauna and Turkish bath, lounge offering refreshing herbal teas and relax area.
A health self-certification is required to have treatments and to use the spa facilities. Available specific programmes for mothers-to-be (some treatments might be excluded). Access not allowed for minors; 14-year-old and older allowed if accompanied by parents or with a written parental authorization. Opening and use of services at the management’s discretion and according to the current regulations.
121 rooms furnished in Mediterranean style. All rooms have a veranda with small table and chairs, bathroom with shower, air conditioning, telephone, TV, hair dryer, safe, mini bar and bathrobes for adults and beach towels
Furthermore, the hotel has a Family Special larger than the Family (with two bathrooms) and a Standard Special with hydromassage bathtub + shower.
Check-in 03:30 pm, check-out 10:30 am.
Elegant villas with luxury furnishings for an exclusive holiday.
All villas are equipped with air conditioning, safe, telephone, bathroom with shower, hair-dryer and kitchen with oven, dishwasher and TV; large veranda equipped with small table and armchairs; patio with barbecue, table and chairs.
Bathrobe for adults and beach towels provided.
Check-in 05:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am.
Free cot and high chair if requested at the time of booking.
Guests of the villas, during the opening dates* of the Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & SPA, can use the following free of charge services:
Guests can book on the spot breakfast and dinner directly at the hotel.
Half board basis including breakfast and dinner.
On request bed & breakfast basis.
Meals are included for hotel guests.
Buffet breakfast served on the panoramic veranda of the “Tramonto Rosso” restaurant from 7.30 am to 10.30 am.
From 7.30 pm to 09.30 pm:
*the buffet service can be replaced sometimes with the table service.
At the bar “Nord Ovest”, by the pool, show cooking with fresh and delicious snacks, cold dishes, pasta of the day, pizzas baked on a wooden fire oven.
Gluten free and other special meals available (to be requested at the time of booking).
The opening of the restaurants and the bars is at Management’s discretion.
Room service available (supplement applies).
Services at extra charge:
The opening of the amenities is at Management’s discretion.
Pets not allowed.
Please Note: the Hotel Torreruja is about 80 km from Olbia, 95 km from Alghero and 60 km from Porto Torres.
Our expert comments:
- Ideal location in the Gulf of Asinara, between Olbia and Alghero airports (approx 1,5h driving), as well as the ports of Santa Teresa Gallura and Porto Torres.
- Located just 1 km away from the cozy fishing village of Isola Rossa. The village is named after the picturesque granite red rocks that surround its harbor and are a popular attraction for visitors. Guests of the hotel can easily explore the village and its charming streets, shops, and restaurants, and immerse themselves in the local culture and lifestyle.
- This sounds like an idyllic and secluded beachfront escape, perfect for a romantic getaway. With stunning sea views, sunset watching opportunities and privacy, couples would find it utterly charming and dreamy.
- Nestled between the airports of Olbia and Alghero on Sardinia’s north coast, the location provides easy access while still feeling secluded. It is also close to many beautiful towns and sights, allowing guests to explore as they like.
- The diversity of beaches – from fine sandy public beaches to secluded rocky coves with crystal clear waters – as well as the opportunity for snorkeling, provide options to suit different moods and tastes. Guests can easily explore at their own leisure.
- A large sea-facing pool, pool attendance, sun beds and snack bar allow guests to lounge and swim with amazing panoramic views. The pool area seems designed for maximum enjoyment of the setting and scenery.
- An on-site thalasso & spa center would be ideal for rejuvenation, with seawater pools, massages, beauty treatments and sauna. Guests can unwind and de-stress with mediterranean sea therapies.
- Private villas, some with private pools, and extra spacious rooms with sea views and terraces offer a high-end luxury experience with ample room and amenities for families or groups.
- Though intimate, the hotel seems geared for both romance and relaxation as well as familial enjoyment, with options for activities and entertainment along with serenity.
- Overall, the Torreruja hotel stands out as an idyllic secluded escape with stunning sea views and sunsets, a perfect beachfront setting between airports and close to attractions, luxurious amenities and opportunities for relaxation, romance and adventure. We would highly recommend it for a dreamy getaway in Sardinia.
- The Hotel and Villas Torreruja offers a perfect balance between quality and price, providing guests with high-quality amenities and services at an affordable price point.
|Check In||15:30 pm|
|Check Out||11:00 am|
Reservations require a deposit or credit card guarantee. The President sea view has personalized payment and cancellation conditions
Up to 15 days prior to arrival no penalty; 14 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% penalty; 7 -0 days prior to arrival 100% penalty. For the particular room categories the reservation is already subject to a penalty from the moment of confirmation. From booking date up to 30 days prior to arrival 10%; 29-20 days prior to arrival 50%; 19 -0 days prior to arrival 100%. No show or early departure 100% penalty.
You cannot copy content of this page