WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS WINNER
The largest luxury resort in Sardinia in a magnificent private valley with bays, located on the North coast in front of the La Maddalena Archipelago and Corsica
Valle dell’Erica is located right opposite the renowned National Park of La Maddalena and the southern islands of Corsica, 12 km from S.Teresa Gallura. The Resort and its property is surrounded by 1400 metres of unspoilt coastline and without buildings around. Equipped with every comfort, with the aim to offer something that has become somewhat rare, which is the emotion of a truly natural holiday (as in days gone by) but in an exclusive setting. It is a real oasis of relaxation and pleasure for couples and families. The Resort Valle dell’Erica is composed of two hotels, Hotel Erica and Hotel La Licciola, set in a 28 hectares park in a unique and unrepeatable position. The Resort offers fine and luxurious rooms; 4 enchanting swimming pools; 7 restaurants; 7 bars, one of which is a swim-up bar. Furthermore, inside the Hotel La Licciola, the “Exclusive” area, a more reserved area with its own freshwater swimming pool for guests over 6 years old.
Sea & Beach
The Resort is surrounded by gorgeous bays and a big wonderful public beach provided with a wide equipped area reserved for Resort guests with beach bar and free service of parasols, sun beds, showers, toilets, dressing room and lifeguard. Directly from the Resort, boat departures for excursions to the islands of the Archipelago of La Maddalena, located just in front of the Resort, and to the islands of Southern Corsica.
4 swimming pools in front of the Archipelago (apart from those at the Thalasso & SPA Centre): 3 with seawater, one of them suitable for children and one for adults at the Hotel Erica, one with three large pools, connected with each other by waterfalls among natural rocks and with a view on the islands in Hotel La Licciola, and another with freshwater in the Exclusive area with a 180° view overlooking the sea.
Thalasso & SPA Center “Le Thermae”
The enchanting Centre “Le Thermae” located in a perfect natural setting of granite rocks, covers an area of approximately 1600 sqm. The Centre consists of:
• six rooms;
• four outdoor seawater multi-function Thalasso pools at different temperature for the Thalassotherapy circuit;
• 15 elegant and luminous booths for Thalassotherapy treatments, beauty treatments and massages;
• Turkish bath, sauna, relax area, cardio-fitness room and reception.
Thalassotherapy consists of using the essential elements found in marine environment, which have a marvellous positive effect on the body and on the mind with an anti-stress result. For the treatments as well as for the Thalasso pools, the Centre uses excellent marine water, thanks to the pureness of the marine environment and to the current of Bocche di Bonifacio.
A health self-certification is required to have treatments and to use the spa facilities. Available specific programmes for mothers-to-be (some treatments might be excluded). Access not allowed for minors; 14-year-old and older allowed if accompanied by parents or with a written parental authorization. Opening and use of services at the management’s discretion and according to the current regulations.
All rooms are furnished in Mediterranean style and decorated with local handicraft items. The rooms have roofed equipped verandas, bathroom with shower, hair dryer, air conditioning, telephone, TV, safe, minibar, bathrobes for adults and beach towels.
ERICA (148 rooms):
- SINGLE ERICA: bedroom with double bed;
- CLASSIC ERICA: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request);
- SUPERIOR ERICA: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) + possibility of cot;
- FAMILY SUITE ERICA SEA VIEW: two Superior Erica sea view rooms communicating from the inside, each with a double bed (twin beds only on request) and its own bathroom + possibility of a cot;
- JUNIOR SUITE ERICA: bedroom with double bed and sitting area with built-in sofa bed + possibility of cot;
- JUNIOR SUITE MIRTILLA: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and open living room with pull-out sofa bed for 2 people (or built-in sofa bed);
- FAMILY SUITE MIRTILLA SEA VIEW: Junior Suite Mirtilla sea view communicating from the inside with Classic sea view;
- FAMILY SUITE ERICA EXECUTIVE SEA VIEW: two Superior Erica sea view rooms interconnecting from inside, recently renovated with prestigious furnishings, each of them with double bed (twin beds on request only) and its own refined bathroom + cot on request;
- SUITE ERICA SEA VIEW: bedroom with double bed, lounge area (separable with a sliding door) with
pull-out sofa bed for 2 persons (or two built-in sofa beds) + cot on request;
- EXECUTIVE SUITE ERICA SEA VIEW: bedroom with double bed, spacious lounge area (separable with a sliding door) with 2 pull-out sofa beds and two bathrooms (up to six persons);
- EXECUTIVE SUITE ERICA SEA VIEW WITH POOL: (65 sqm + about 55 sqm of external area) exclusive suites located in the heart of the Resort, which enjoy peace and privacy and are only a few steps from the long and white “La Licciola” beach. Spacious bedroom with double bed (twin beds on request only) and spacious lounge area separable by inlaid carved sliding door with two pull-out sofa beds (maximum 6 persons). Two refined and precious bathrooms and a large furnished outdoor solarium. They are further enhanced by a private swimming pool overlooking the enchanting Licciola sea and the islands of the Archipelago of La Maddalena and Corsica;
- LE THERMAE GIGLIO AND ORCHIDEA: 6 bedrooms in the Thalasso & SPA Centre (some with independent bathtub + shower) with verandas, relaxing furnishing and the exclusive privilege of having direct access to the Thalasso Centre (during opening hours), “wellness breakfast” in the room, possibility of late check-out with luggage storage at the Thalasso Centre and the changing rooms and showers free of charge. 10% discount on spa treatments and products;
- PRESIDENT SPARGI SEA VIEW WITH POOL: : (63 sqm + 30 sqm veranda) prestigious room with private pool and large veranda with a superb 180° view overlooking the Archipelago of La Maddalena. King size double bed (twin beds on request only), lounge area (separable with a sliding door) with table and two built-in sofa beds + cot on request. Bathroom with hydro-massage bathtub, bed for treatments and separate toilet room. In addition a second bathroom with shower;
- IMPERIAL SUITE ERICA SEA VIEW WITH POOL: : (87 sqm + 37 sqm veranda) highly prestigious room with private pool and large panoramic veranda to enjoy a superb 180° view of the Archipelago of La Maddalena. King size double bed (twin beds on request only), a lounge area (separable with sliding door) with table and two built-in sofa beds + cot on request. Bathroom with hydro-massage bathtub, bed for treatments and separate toilet room. In addition a second bathroom with shower.
LA LICCIOLA (125 rooms):
- SUPERIOR LICCIOLA: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) + possibility of cot;
- FAMILY SUITE LICCIOLA: composed of two Superior Licciola rooms communicating from the inside, one with a double bed (twin beds only on request) + possibility of a cot; the other with a double bed (twin beds only on request) and a sofa bed; each room with its own bathroom;
- FAMILY SUITE LICCIOLA SEA VIEW: composed of two Superior Licciola rooms communicating from the inside, one of which has a sea view, with double bed (twin beds only on request) + possibility of a cot; the other with a double bed (twin beds only on request) and a sofa bed; each room with its own bathroom;
- JUNIOR SUITE LICCIOLA: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and sitting area with sofa bed + possibility of cot;
- SENIOR SUITE FAMILY SEA VIEW: two Licciola Junior Suites with sea view communicating from the inside, each with double bed (twin beds only on request) and sitting area with sofa bed + possibility of cot and private bathroom;
- SUITE ARCHIPELAGO SEA VIEW: large bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and living room (separable with a sliding door) with 1 built-in sofa bed and a sofa bed + possibility of a cot, a bathroom; large covered veranda with lounge and table;
- SUITE ARCHIPELAGO SEA VIEW WITH SWIMMING POOL: (57 m2 + 24 m2 of veranda + garden) exclusive Suite embellished with a private swimming pool and wooden solarium with a spectacular view of the Bocche di Bonifacio International Park. Large room with double bed (twin beds only on request) and living room that can be separated with a wooden sliding door inlaid. The bright and brightly colored living area has two built-in sofa beds + the possibility of a cot. Two refined bathrooms. Covered veranda furnished with lounge and table;
- PRESIDENT RAZZOLI SEA VIEW: (85 m2 + 25 m2 of veranda) exclusive President with private swimming pool, equipped solarium and wonderful view of the islands, consisting of bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and living room (can be separated with a sliding door) with two sofa beds + possibility of a cot, a bathroom, large veranda with panoramic view, furnished with lounge and table;
- IMPERIAL SUITE SEA VIEW: 154 m2 on two communicating levels (also served by independent entrances) with private swimming pool, equipped solarium and wonderful view of the islands. Composed on each level of a bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and an open living room (separable with a sliding door) with two beds (two sofa beds on the first floor and 1 built-in sofa bed and a sofa bed on the ground floor) + possibility of a cot, a bathroom, large veranda furnished with lounge and table.
- ARCHIPELAGO PENTHOUSE SUITE: the three large and comfortable verandas, one for each bedroom, overlook the sea with a breathtaking view of the La Maddalena Archipelago and the International Marine Park of the Strait of Bonifacio. The bright and colorful living room can accommodate two more beds. The suite, in addition to the panoramic veranda where it is possible to enjoy lunches with a sea view in total tranquillity, is equipped with a luxurious private swimming pool overlooking the Strait of Bonifacio and the Archipelago, making it a perfect combination of luxury and wild nature and pristine. The suite has a total size of about 200 square meters and about 100 square meters as regards the verandas, to which is added the swimming pool and solarium area.
The “EXCLUSIVE” area, reserved for guests over the age of 6, is located in a panoramic position on the first floor with its own swimming pool and rooms all with sea view.
- Superior Exclusive Sea View: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request);
- Junior Suite Exclusive Sea View: bedroom with double bed (twin beds only on request) and sitting area with sofa bed;
- Junior Suite Family Exclusive Sea View: loft with double bed (twin beds only on request), open sitting area in the lower part and with two single beds in the upper part.
Check in 3.30 pm, check out 11.00 am on the day of departure.
Half board basis including breakfast and dinner.
Rich buffet served at the relaxing verandas of our restaurants “Nautilus” and/or “Les Bouches” withamazing panorama over the islands from 7.30 am to 10.30 am.
Seven possibilities, from 19.30 to 21.30 in low season, from 20.00 to 22.00 in the other periods.
Refined buffets and show cooking or by reservation, attentive table service by candlelight.
La Prua restaurant (by reservation and with supplement).
In the typical restaurant Li Ciusoni specialties of authentic Gallura cuisine with zero km products (by reservation and with supplement).
Exclusive dinners directly on the beach in the Li Zini seaside restaurant with shellfish barbecue and catch of the day (by reservation and with supplement; opening subject to weather conditions).
Pizza restaurant with wood-burning oven and grill dedicated to children, at the Mini Club.
Upon request in the hotel, you can replace dinner with the Mediterranean Brunch®.
Six different but always excellent possibilities.
Brunch Mediterraneo® from 12.30 to 14.30. A light buffet designed to be light at lunch without giving up the pleasure of good food and pizza cooked in a wood oven.
Guests who purchase brunch for the entire stay at the hotel and wish to go on excursions in Gallura can take advantage of the Brunch Around in the various hotels (4/5 stars) of the Delphina group.
In the seaside restaurant Li Zini, first courses with seafood specialties and shellfish from the fish farm.
At the Nemo bar, fresh and appetizing snacks; at the Conchiglia swim-up bar, pasta station and sea crudités; at the Caracoli bar and at the Posidonia beach bar, various proposals of delicious snacks.
Possibility of gluten-free dishes (to be indicated when booking).
Opening of restaurants and bars at the discretion of the Management.
- 2 Receptions (Hotel La Licciola and Hotel Erica);
- 7 restaurants (including one for children) and 7 bars;
- on the beach snack bar, bathroom, changing room and showers; umbrellas and sunbeds service free and not bookable;
- free Gallura cooking lessons at the “Li Ciusoni” restaurant (except August);
- Conference Center 450 seats and 3 halls 25/50 seats;
- in the main square of the resort and/or in the “Va pensiero” terrace-bar, live music and performances by various artists;
- free medical assistance in the clinic at set times, certificates and paid visits;
- free Wi-Fi;
- private helipad with possibility of transfer by helicopter with panoramic flight over the Archipelago;
- in the resort charging stations for electric vehicles (power 22 KW);
- free private outdoor parking (unattended, with controlled entrance);
- free strollers to be requested when booking.
A fully equipped gym is available to guests free of charge, as well as the cardio fitness room (for a fee) in the Wellness Center.
Naturalistic Fitness Trail
For adults and children, a suggestive route to admire and learn about the Mediterranean scrub to discover splendid coves immersed in the green and intense blue of the sea, where you can exercise in the equipped areas.
Free nursery with baby bottle equipped with specific equipment (high chairs, strollers, sterilizers, bottle warmers, baby monitors, changing tables, cots and everything necessary for feeding babies). Baby Club from 2 to 4 years of age for a fee with qualified personnel. For access to the Baby Club, a medical certificate of fitness is required, issued no more than 3 days before arrival. Free Mini Club from 4 to 10 years of age. Both services are available 7 days a week from 09.00 to 23.00. Playground with indoor and outdoor spaces, soccer field, mini field hockey, volleyball, water polo, golf course and swimming. Creative laboratory for making jewels with material found in nature.
Also a separate swimming pool from the main pool suitable for children with water games.
Pizza restaurant with wood-burning oven and grill, dedicated to children, with the possibility of having lunch and dinner with the entertainers (with supplement for lunch for half-board guests).
After dinner entertainment and shows for children, to leave parents free to enjoy the evening.
Upon reservation, private babysitting service for a fee.
From 10 to 14 years old: snorkelling, canoes, soccer, golf school, green volleyball and “Adventure Day”: memorable canoe adventures on the deserted coast to discover the beaches, flora and fauna, a day like Robinson Crusoe with photo safari and lunch on the beach.
Nintendo Wii, Play Station, X Box, all free.
FOR A FEE: Thalasso Center & SPA, “Thalasso by Night” (with the possibility of having the Center exclusively), shuttle to Santa Teresa Gallura (at set times, except Saturdays), drinks and extras.
And also the following external services: sport fishing (also deep sea) with prestigious boats, car rental; windsurfing, sailing and kitesurfing courses at a renowned school in Porto Pollo, “surfers’ paradise” at 15 km; diving at a qualified school in Santa Teresa Gallura (transfers to Porto Pollo and Santa Teresa Gallura for a fee); transfers
Opening of the amenities is at Management’s discretion.