Petra Segreta Luxury Resort & SPA is a luxury Relais Chateaux hotel in Sardinia located in the splendid high valley of Buddeo, close to a renowned Costa Smeralda with its Golfo degli Aranci, Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo and Porto Rafael. Only a few minutes away from the picturesque old village of San Pantaleo, Petra Segreta is a unique vantage point on the Gulf of Arzachena, the Island of Caprera, the Island of Maddalena and Corsica.
Guests can also relax and unwind in a Spa and Balinese hut hidden away in the maquis, where exclusive massages are provided. To get there one needs to pass between two huge granite boulders charged with a secret ancestral energy, midway between magic and science.
The exclusiveness of Petra Segreta wellness centre lies in natural granite grottos, carved by the wind and used for specialist treatments. At this Costa Smeralda Resort, treatments and itineraries were designed and organized by experts in Ayurvedic massage and medicine to help guests to regain physical well-being – a necessary milestone on the way to interior well-being. The environment of the Wellness Centre has been studied down to the last detail in order to offer guests ideal comfort and receive the greatest benefits from the treatments. Guests can relax also relax and unwind in a Spa and Balinese hut hidden in the lavish Mediterranean scrub, where exclusive massages are provided. To get there one needs to pass between two huge granite boulders charged with a secret ancestral energy, midway between magic and science. In fact, research into the health-giving magnetism of the local granite seems to demonstrate its efficacy.
The Centre offers:
- turkish bath
- roman sauna
- fitness centre
- relaxation area.
There is direct access to the outdoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets.
Opening hours of the SPA: From 9 am to 1pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm (by reservation only)
Select one of exclusive massage treatments in Petra Segreta Wellness Centre to regain spiritual and physical well-being:
- Shantaram: From ancient Indian tradition, a “pacifying” practice to dissipate accumulated stress, maintain vitality and calm the mind. A full body treatment with warm oil to harmonize and balance. It is possible to add a specific treatment for the head for an enhanced state of wellbeing. – Full body 60 min. – Body and head 90 min.
- Atman: The scents of India infuse this soft and slow sequence; perfumed oils and encircling gestures create a state of deep relaxation. “Atman” – the Self – is pacified, and wholeness is reached. – 75 min
- Raja: Deep and strong to give relief to the back, it allows spinal alignment. To soothe physical and mental stress – 40 min.
- Padma: “The entire universe is represented within the foot” is an Indian phrase. They worship the footprints of “Vishnu the protector”. A gentle treatment to bring harmony not only to the body, but also to the flow of energy, to walk lighter on the earth. – 40 min
- Sundaram: Sensitive touches for a silky skin. To loose mind and to have a fresh and bright new aspect. – 40 min
- Tiaré: A gentle and flowing traditional Hawaiian treatment: “lomi” means wave, or flow; a beautiful flowing form of transformational massage with long, slow, rhythmical movements. Through the use of the forearms the body is delicately freed from tension and wrapped in a warm embrace. – 60 min.
- Mana Lomi: A deep, intense Hawaiian massage which is ideal for relaxing deep, residual muscular tension and “clearing the memory” of accumulated fatigue. “Mana” is the life-force which retreats to the depths when life is stressful; this treatment allows it to re-emerge and revitalize. – 75 min.
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese method to amplify the inner energy “Ki”. Healthy Ki nourishes and restores the physical body and balances mental and vital fields. – 60 min.
- Samadhi: A soft and effectiveness practice to relief for pregnant woman. – 60 min.
- Postural harmonization: Small, simple and delicate movements to relieve accumulated tension and allow the body to “breathe”, working principally on the axis of the spine. A method of relaxation suitable for those who prefer not to be massaged. – 60 min.