Located in the Gulf of Asinara, the Hotel Marinedda enjoys a privileged position just 1 km away from the picturesque fishing village of Isola Rossa. With easy access to the hotel from Olbia and Alghero, which are both approximately an hour’s drive away, as well as the ports of Santa Teresa Gallura and Porto Torres, which are only 40 minutes away, this hotel is ideally situated for guests to explore the surrounding area. The hotel offers direct access to a magnificent beach and is perfect for sea and wellness enthusiasts, as well as couples, singles, and families seeking a tranquil getaway.
About 250 metres from the swimming pool of the hotel (300-500 metres from the rooms) there is the amazing public beach of “Marinedda”, where it is possible to rent parasols and sun beds (upon availability). Privacy lovers wishing to stroll along the beach will have the chance to discover the stunning bays along the sides of the beach.
Two beautiful pools (apart from those at the wellness centre) both with bar service: one with seawater, closer to the beach and with various services including a restaurant with a fantastic sea view; the other one, with fresh water, is located in the main part of the hotel with panoramic terraces.
The prestigious Thalasso & SPA Centre is at your disposal to pamper you and help you to keep fit by toning your body, releasing stress and giving you back all your precious energy. The microorganisms, the salts, the minerals and the oligo-elements present in the seawater, the iodized climate, the seaweed and the sea mud have enormous beneficial effects for health and beauty. Wellness centre at Marinedda collects excellent seawater thanks to the pureness of the Sardinian marine environment and the currents at the Strait of Bonifacio, which guarantee a non-stop water exchange.
The Centre of approximately 2500 sqm is completely dedicated to thalassotherapy, beauty, wellness and offers:
A health self-certification is required to have treatments and to use the spa facilities. Available specific programmes for mothers-to-be (some treatments might be excluded). Access not allowed for minors; 14-year-old and older allowed if accompanied by parents or with a written parental authorization. Opening and use of services at the management’s discretion and according to the current regulations.
195 rooms furnished in typical Mediterranean style, decorated with chestnut timbers and local stones visible on the external facade. All room typologies have a large veranda with two deck chairs (or two chairs + a small table), bathroom with shower, hair dryer, air conditioning, telephone, TV, safe, minibar, bathrobes for adults and beach towels.
Check-in 03:30 pm, check-out 11:00 am.
Half board basis including breakfast and dinner.
On request bed & breakfast basis.
Elegant and rich buffet on the panoramic terraces around one of the pools from 7.30 am until 10.30 am.
From 7.30 pm until 9.30 pm with several possibilities:
Furthermore, “Tramonto” Restaurant with à la carte menu and table service, at extra charge and upon reservation (from 8 pm to 10 pm).
Gluten free and other special meals available (to be requested at the time of booking).
The opening of the restaurants and the bars is at Management’s discretion.
Room service available (supplement applies).
From 10/06 to 08/09 assistance for children aged 3 to 11, six days a week from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm. Furthermore, five-a-side football, tennis, mini basket and archery group lessons. Upon reservation, possibility to dine with the entertainers team and spend the evening in their company.
Services at extra charge:
The opening of the amenities is at Management’s discretion.
Pets not allowed.
Please Note: the Hotel Marinedda is about 80 km from Olbia, 95 km from Alghero and 60 km from Porto Torres.
Our expert comments: the Hotel Marinedda in Isola Rossa is a great seaside oasis for guests seeking a tranquil getaway. The hotel’s ideal location, direct access to a magnificent beach, beautiful pools with bar service, and Thalasso & SPA Center “L’Elicriso” make it an attractive option for those seeking relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Ideal location in the Gulf of Asinara, between Olbia and Alghero airports (approx 1,5h driving), as well as the ports of Santa Teresa Gallura and Porto Torres.
- Located just 1 km away from the cozy fishing village of Isola Rossa. The village is named after the picturesque granite red rocks that surround its harbor and are a popular attraction for visitors. Guests of the hotel can easily explore the village and its charming streets, shops, and restaurants, and immerse themselves in the local culture and lifestyle.
- Direct access to a magnificent beach Marinedda, where guests can rent parasols and sun beds and explore the stunning bays along the sides of the beach.
- Typical Sardinian style of Gallura, with its use of granite stones in the architecture and decor. This traditional style is unique to the region and reflects the local culture and history. Guests can immerse themselves in the local culture while enjoying the hotel’s beautiful surroundings, breathtaking views and some of the most beautiful and romantic sunsets on the island.
- Two beautiful pools with bar service, one with seawater and various services, including a restaurant with a fantastic sea view, and the other with fresh water and panoramic terraces.
- Thalasso & SPA Center “L’Elicriso,” one of the largest in the Mediterranean, which offers guests a chance to pamper themselves and keep fit with a range of treatments and services using seawater, microorganisms, salts, minerals, and oligo-elements.
- Perfect for sea and wellness enthusiasts, as well as couples, singles, and families seeking a tranquil getaway.
- The Hotel Marinedda offers a perfect balance between quality and price, providing guests with high-quality amenities and services at an affordable price point.
|Check In||15:30 pm|
|Check Out||11:00 am|
Reservations require a deposit or credit card guarantee. The President sea view has personalized payment and cancellation conditions
Up to 15 days prior to arrival no penalty; 14 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% penalty; 7 -0 days prior to arrival 100% penalty. For the particular room categories the reservation is already subject to a penalty from the moment of confirmation. From booking date up to 30 days prior to arrival 10%; 29-20 days prior to arrival 50%; 19 -0 days prior to arrival 100%. No show or early departure 100% penalty.