The Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach, a 4-star hotel in the Costa Smeralda, is one of the most exclusive hotel in Northern Sardinia in a unique location, right in front of the most beautiful area of sea on the coast and just 200 metres from the centre of Baja Sardinia.
ITI HotelsGRAND HOTEL SMERALDO BEACH****
The Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach is located in the heart of Costa Smeralda, just 200 metres from the centre of BajaSardinia and 5 km from Porto Cervo, which has always been a luxury, glamorous and exclusive destination.
Distance from the town:
Centre of Baja Sardinia 200 m
Porto Cervo 5 km
Olbia 35 km
Distance from the airport:
Olbia Costa Smeralda 35 km
Alghero Fertilia 160 km
Cagliari Elmas 300 km
Distance from the port:
Olbia 30 km
Golfo Aranci 30 km
Palau 30 km
Porto Torres 150 km
About Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach
The Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach, a 4-star hotel in the Costa Smeralda, is one of the most exclusive hotel in Northern Sardinia in a unique location, right in front of the most beautiful area of sea on the coast and just 200 metres from the centre of nice village Baja Sardinia.
The hotel extends along a rich, green Mediterranean garden, surrounded by the scent of heather and rosemary and the strangely-shaped rocks modified by the wind over the centuries. This 4-star hotel in BajaSardinia has 160 rooms, a large swimming pool park that gently slopes towards the beach in front of it, 2 restaurants where you can taste the specialties of the local and international cuisine and a wonderful terrace-bar with a breathtaking view of the islands of the Maddalena Archipelago.
An authentic and exclusive atmosphere embraces its guests in spaces with an elegant simplicity, typical of the traditional hospitality of the Costa Smeralda. An ideal destination for all those seeking a 4-star holiday, with attentive, refined service and every comfort on a holiday of sea and relaxation.
- 160 Rooms including Standard Hill Side, Side Sea View and Front Sea View
All the rooms have satellite TV, wireless Internet connection, telephone with a direct line, mini-bar, air-conditioning, balcony or terrace.
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 4 Swimming pools slope gently towards the sea
- Beach equipped with beach umbrellas and sun loungers
- Sea view fitness area
- Meeting Rooms that can accommodate up to 60 people
- External Tennis Courts 200 metres from the hotel
- Unattended free external car park
- Room Service
- Wireless Internet
- Organization of tours and trips upon request and for a fee
The Grand Hotel Smeraldo Beach has 160 rooms including standard side hill, side sea view and front sea view. All the rooms are tastefully furnished in Sardinian style, with pastel colours, wooden furniture and traditional Sardinian embroidery.
The standard rooms have a pleasant view overlooking the hill, while the side and front sea view rooms overlook Northern Sardinia’s most beautiful stretch of sea. Some can accommodate a third bed or a cot for babies.
All the rooms have:
- balcony or terrace
- satellite TV
HILL SIDE ROOM
This delightful room is simple and comfortable, furnished in typical Sardinian style, with wooden furniture and pastel fabrics, which are typical of the islands tradition.
The rooms also have a covered balcony, which is furnished with a small table and chairs, where you can enjoy spending time in the open air looking out onto a rich, fragrant garden of Mediterranean scrub.
SIDE SEA VIEW ROOM
The side sea view double or twin room is carefully furnished with natural wood tones and pastel colours. Welcoming and bright, it has a covered balcony, equipped with a table and chairs and a partial view of the blue sea of Baja Sardinia.
FRONT SEA VIEW ROOM
Colourful and bright, it is also warm and cheerful and has a private balcony with a spectacular view of the gulf. Perfect for enjoying unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The Grad Hotel Smeraldo Beach offers its guests the opportunity to taste traditional local dishes and national and international specialities created by our skillful chefs.
The hotel has 2 restaurants and 2 bars:
- Pagoda Restaurant (open from June to mid-September)
- Beach Bar (open from June to mid-September)
- Patio Bar
Open from June to mid-September.The Patio Bar has a charming terrace by the sea with a spectacular view of the Maddalena Archipelago.
A magical setting in which you can savour cocktails and drinks skillfully prepared by our bar staff, while admiring the breathtaking view of the blue waters of the Costa Smeralda and, in the evening, listening to great classics played by our pianist.
Baja Sardinia and the Costa Smeralda are among the most evocative and interesting areas in the whole of Northern Sardinia.
Things to do
- Boat trips to the Maddalena Archipelago National Park
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving at the Maddalena Archipelago National Park
- Tour by Quad to Porto Cervo and the dirt roads of the Costa Smeralda Rally
- Trekking on the island of Caprera
- Horseback riding trips along panoramic trails
- Day trip to the “Acquadream” Water Park of Baja Sardinia
- Golfing day at the Pevero Golf Club just to 13 km away
- Shopping in the renowned boutiques of Porto Cervo and in the typical and local handicrafts markets of BajaSardinia and San Pantaleo
- Wine tasting and visits to the local wineries and wine cellars
- Dinners at the area’s typical agritourism restaurants
- Rental of Cars, Sports cars, Yachts, Motorboats, Rubber Dinghies, Quads, Private aeroplanes, Helicopters, Scooters, Bicycles
EARLY BOOKING – SAVE 15% OFF
The rate includes:
- Overnight stay in the selected room
- Buffet breakfast
- Half or Full board (depending on your choice)
- Equipped beach
- Equipped swimming pool
- Vat tax and service charge.