Delphina Hotels & Resorts
Hotels by the sea: prestigious 4 and 5 star hotels in the North of Sardinia.
The 4 and 5 star Delphina hotels are located amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world and they offer unparalleled hospitality in the North of Sardinia, in Gallura, a region rich of white sandy beaches and small coves with crystal clear waters.
Set amidst the island’s most breathtaking destinations, all the Delphina hotels represent a perfect union between tradition and our guests desires, culture and typical Gallura hospitality, professionalism and efficiency, the result of our passion and love for our native land. Delphina decided to build and manage directly its own hotels, respecting the surrounding natural environment, with the aim of offering the clients the best of its deep knoledge and love for this fascinating land, with all the warmth and the professionalism of a true host.
- High-level 5* and 4* hotels in typical Mediterranean and Sardinian style.
- Excellent location in Gallura on the North of Sardinia, famous for its fabulous beaches, close to the main spots, famous towns and sites.
- Best-quality and price, different categories of hotels for families, couples, relax or activities, you have to choose only the right one.
- Excellent guest oriented service and perfect management.
- 2 luxury properties: Resort Valle dell’Erica Thalasso & SPA 5* for families and adults and Capo d’Orso Thalasso & SPA 5* boutique hotel for the couples.
- Valle dell’Erica is one of the biggest resorts in the Mediterranean, full-service property with different areas perfect for families, kids and couples. Located in a private valley by the sea with 9 bays and beautiful white-sandy beach Licciola, with fabulous views on La Maddalena Archipelago and Corsica, 12 km from lovely town Santa Teresa di Gallura and close to the jet set hub Costa Smeralda.
World Travel Awards as the Best Green Resort in Europe.
- All Delphina hotels & resorts use 100% green energy and avoid plastic use.
- Genuine Local Food Oriented. Delphina restaurants are always laden with top quality products, carefully chosen from the best produced in the area, offering best dishes from Sardinia’s gastronomic tradition, Mediterranean and international cuisine, wine from the finest Sardinian selections.
- One of the best Thalasso & SPA Centers in the Mediterranean use of the various benefits that come from the marine environment. Thanks to the unspoiled marine environment of North Sardinia the marine water used in the Delphina Thalasso & SPA Centres is of excellent quality. Single and multiday Thalassotherapy programs for health improvement.
- Sport, discovering the area and lots of fun are the perfect Delphina mix for you to enjoy an energetic holiday in the open air. Beach volley, mini football, tennis, horse-riding, archery, golf, fitness, water sports, entertainment.
- Family and children oriented, a lot of activities for kids and teens.
- Perfect corporate and conference facilities. Delphina hotels offer conference and meeting rooms, services, professionalism and quality leisure time in a number of dreamlike locations.
EARLY BIRD OFFER 15% OFF FOR THE RESERVATIONS TILL THE 31 OF JANUARY 2020
The Resort Valle dell’Erica is set on the sea near Santa Teresa Gallura, a well-known tourist destination in the North of Sardinia, in Gallura, looking out over the Straits of Bonifacio International Marine Park, made up of the two archipelagos of La Maddalena and Corsica. The uninhabited island of Spargi is right in front while the islands of Budelli, Razzoli and Santa Maria are just behind. The limestone cliffs of Bonifacio and the islands of Lavezzi and Cavallo are a little further back and are easy to reach on one of the many excursions that leave directly from the resort.more details
A relaxing and romantic Hotel in Sardinia, ideal for a holiday for couples or singles, in one of the most delightful settings in Sardinia, where the splendid sunsets over the sea at Isola Rossa provide a new sensation every day. If you are looking to spend a holiday with children or the family in Sardinia, the welcoming Suites and Master Suites offer plenty of space and lots of comfort, while the elegant and luxurious Villas with views over the sea at Isola Rossa, will satisfy your every request for independence and privacy, without sacrificing the convenience of having all the hotel facilities nearby.more details
The Resort Le Dune & SPA, the perfect choice for your holiday by the sea with the family in a Delphina collection hotel in Sardinia. This is one of the best-equipped resorts in Sardinia, facing the waters of the Golfo dell’Asinara at the Marina di Badesi and set in a private park of 280,000 m2 surrounded by sand dunes, junipers and vines.more details
This marvellous 4 star park hotel is located in a green Mediterranean park in the charming area of Capo d’Orso looking out over the Golfo delle Saline, 3 Kms from the centre of Palau and 39 Kms north of Olbia. The Park Hotel Cala di Lepre is set on a hill that slopes gently down to the sea, in a natural setting of Mediterranean maquis full of little wild animals like tortoises, red grouse, turtle doves and hares which is where the name of the hotel comes from. A delightful panorama overlooking one of the most beautiful stretches of sea in Sardinia.more details
The Resort Cala di Falco is right by the Costa Smeralda, in the North of Sardinia, just 100 metres from the little town of Cannigione, with its delightful marina and lots of shops open all year round. It is one of the most famous destinations in Sardinia and about 30 minutes from the port and international Olbia-Costa Smeralda airport and looking out over the islands of the La Maddalena Archipelago. Ideal place for spending beach summer holidays in a 4 star hotel, residence or villa.more details